During my webby absence I did some traveling around the US, including a nice jaunt to Maine. While there, I took in the International Cryptozoology Museum, which is located in downtown Portland. I came on a good day because I was lucky enough to get a personal tour with Mr. Loren Coleman himself, who is the founder of the museum and is perhaps the most famous cryptozoologist in the United States.
- RT @StevenLevy: It should be a human rights crime to sell your browser logs w/out permission. It IS a human rights crime to make this legal. 2 hours ago
- RT @DepressedDarth: The official pharmacy of the dark side https://t.co/Psj0nMDhKe 2 days ago
- RT @dumbassgenius: Angela Merkel has a PhD in quantum chemistry. Donald Trump misspelled "tap." Not exactly a meeting of the minds. https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @JasonKander: Hey buddy, that song you love was written by my uncle. He's been married to my other uncle for 40 years. And he's a Jew.… 5 days ago
- RT @ditzkoff: just two presidents, talking about their love of literature https://t.co/o2cdxeuZ6p 1 week ago
- Sol y viento (episodio 5) : Carlos cries, Jaime lies, and María flies
- Spanish adverbial clause practice
- Mi Vida Loca : Who knew the BBC made Spanish action films?
- Sol y viento (episodio 4) : Romance/Bromance, Let's Go For a Ride
- Hey Lupe, Lupita mi amor
- The Maid (La nana) : a film by Sebastián Silva
- Easy Spanish Reader/¡Así leemos!
- Sol y viento (episodio 2) : Jaime's Turbine of Amor
- ¡Así leemos! : Part I
- Los Isleños in Louisiana
La Nubeadvanced almodóvar animales Argentina Arriba arriba help arte audio autotune Barcelona bebida beginners Bolivia Catalan Catalonia Chile Colombia comida cuba cuerpo deportes dia festivo edimburgo españa europa familia fútbol gramática hints hugo chavez humor immigration intermediate januca javier bardem ladino libros Los Estados Unidos lucha libre mexico musica musica cubana ninos peliculas penelope cruz politics pop culture preterite preterito publicidad Puerto Rico rant religion republica dominicana Reviews rock en español ron perlman san luis sol y viento sol y viento dialogue sol y viento english sol y viento episode sol y viento episodio sol y viento help south america Spain spanish vocabulary St. Louis television Uruguay venezuela verbos viajes video vocabulario