During my webby absence I did some traveling around the US, including a nice jaunt to Maine. While there, I took in the International Cryptozoology Museum, which is located in downtown Portland. I came on a good day because I was lucky enough to get a personal tour with Mr. Loren Coleman himself, who is the founder of the museum and is perhaps the most famous cryptozoologist in the United States.
- RT @StephenKing: I've loved this last season of GoT, including Dani going bugshit all over King's Landing. There's been a lot of negativity… 1 month ago
- RT @johncampea: BREAKING NEWS: Network announces veteran actor Christopher Plumber to replace Constance Wu in the upcoming season of "Fresh… 1 month ago
- RT @FakeLibStats: Your "librarian name" is your first name and your last name, followed by a deep sigh 1 month ago
- RT @CovCathedral: We know we’re a day early for May The 4th but here’s a little tribute to dear departed Chewie from our amazing Associate… 1 month ago
- RT @MeCookieMonster: Me eat cookies and me know things. 1 month ago
- Mi Vida Loca : Who knew the BBC made Spanish action films?
- Sol y viento (Episodio 3) : Jaime Plays Hardball
- Sol y viento episodio 8 : ¿Qué dice el corazón?
- Spanish for Veterinarians, Spanish for People with Sick Puppies
- The Maid (La nana) : a film by Sebastián Silva
- Sol y viento (episodio 4) : Romance/Bromance, Let's Go For a Ride
- La guerra contra las hormigas
- Sol y viento episodio 6 : All the cats are out of the bag
- Sol y viento (episodio 5) : Carlos cries, Jaime lies, and María flies
La Nubeadvanced almodóvar animales Argentina Arriba arriba help arte audio autotune Barcelona bebida beginners Bolivia Catalan Catalonia Chile Colombia comida cuba cuerpo deportes dia festivo edimburgo españa europa familia fútbol gramática hints hugo chavez humor immigration intermediate januca javier bardem ladino libros Los Estados Unidos lucha libre mexico musica musica cubana ninos peliculas penelope cruz politics pop culture preterite preterito publicidad Puerto Rico rant religion republica dominicana Reviews rock en español ron perlman san luis sol y viento sol y viento dialogue sol y viento english sol y viento episode sol y viento episodio sol y viento help south america Spain spanish vocabulary St. Louis television Uruguay venezuela verbos viajes video vocabulario